Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to deploy j2me midlet to motorola v600?

how to deploy j2me midlet to motorola v600?

Roy

Hi,
Anyone know how to deploy a j2m3 midlet from a PC onto a motorola v600
phone? Can I do that through infrared port?
Is there any document on this?

Thanks a lot
Roy

Darryl Pierce

Roy wrote:
> Anyone know how to deploy a j2m3 midlet from a PC onto a motorola v600
> phone? Can I do that through infrared port?

Possibly. Have you tried yet?

> Is there any document on this?

There's a tool called Motorola PST which can modify the firmware on the
phone to allow you to use Motorola's Midway tool to install a MIDlet
suite. I'll see if I can scrounge up the info and post it to the J2ME
FAQ <http://mcpierce.mypage.org/j2mefaq.html> for you.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com