Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Horizontal and vertical spinners?

Horizontal and vertical spinners?

Ramon F Herrera

I have a grid-drawing function in which the user pre-selects the number
of coordinates in the horizontal and vertical directions. It seems to
me that the spinners should also correspond, one with the arrows
pointing vertically and the other horizontaly.

The available Swing Jspinner is always vertical. Where can I get the
other one?

TIA,

-Ramon