Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Session Listeners in Sun's Deploytool

Session Listeners in Sun's Deploytool

Viator

Hi!
I am using the Sun's deploytool distributed with J2EE SDK 1.3.1.
I have created context listeners and session listeners for my web app.
But the tool does not show session listener classes in listener mapping
drop down list while context listeners and context attribute listeners
are listed. Any ideas?

Regards Amit