Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > surf off-line

surf off-line

gp79

I have to realize an application (applet) that allow the browser to surf

off-line.

My application should be an applet that force the browser to download "n"

pages on the PDA memory.

It should be a push technology that download the pages on the PDA without a

specific request from the user.

When the PDA is off-line if the user want to see one of the "n" the page

that are on the memory of the PDA,

the browser should show them searching

between the pages that it has already downloaded.

How can I realize this ? ( I cant use web site like "avantgo", or

similar)

Can I carry it out with an applet ? If not, what can I use to do it?

I'm searching for tooltips

Tnx

Matis