Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Reading parameters from a Multipart Request

Reading parameters from a Multipart Request

kevin.conaway@gmail.com

I'm using a Servlet filter to intercept incoming requests and process
them based on a request parameter. A problem arises when a
multipart/form request comes through, as there are no parameters in the
request. If I parse the multipart request using
CommonsMultipartRequestHandler (from Struts), I can access the
parameters just fine. When I forward the requet on from the filter,
the parameters are lost though. How can I read the parameters from a
multipart form but still preserve them in the Request?

Thanks

MIME Structure Multipart/Mixed with attachment and Multipart/Alternative blaine@worldweb.com Perl Misc 1 04-04-2007 08:23 PM
Encoding of text in HTTP multipart request news4schuster@freenet.de Java 1 05-11-2005 10:32 AM
Encoding of text in HTTP multipart request Matthias Java 0 03-09-2005 10:08 AM
Multipart Request problem Gambito Java 0 08-05-2004 04:43 PM
Sending http-request with multipart/form-data Axel Heck C++ 1 10-20-2003 12:18 PM

Advertisments