Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Transforming xml using xslt into a string variable?

Transforming xml using xslt into a string variable?

Ken Adams

So basically I run the Transformer using my xslt file on an xml file and I
want to get the data that was returned to be put directly into a String
variable. How would I do this?

Thanks

Arnaud Berger

Hi,

if you are using javax.xml.transform.Transformer, you just have to specify
your
Result object as a new StreamResult(new StringWriter())

Regards,

Arnaud

WURXd.11707$ZO2.2753@edtnps84...