Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > web services with axis and package names

web services with axis and package names

Generale Cluster

Hello,
I need to query a remote webservice using axis from a java application.
Is it possible to have stub classes in a different package from the one on
the server.
For instance, if I have the "Calculator" class on the server, contained in
the remoteserver.packagename.Calculator class, may I have the same class in
the localpc.otherpackagename.Calculator stub class and get the whole project
working?

Thank you
Regards