Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > jsp page values

jsp page values

raj

hi,
I have a struts web application. the JSP page in the application is
retaining the values previously entered in the input fields whenever I
run the page on the server. The fileds become blank only when I restrat
the server. But I want this to happen each time I load the page.
can someone help me with this?
thanks,
raj

Jouko Johansson

Hi,

Have you tested ActionForms's reset-method?

http://struts.apache.org/api/org/apa...ServletRequest)

Yours,

Jouko
raj wrote:
> hi,
> I have a struts web application. the JSP page in the application is
> retaining the values previously entered in the input fields whenever I
> run the page on the server. The fileds become blank only when I restrat
> the server. But I want this to happen each time I load the page.
> can someone help me with this?
> thanks,
> raj

Michael Sars Norum

Jouko Johansson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you tested ActionForms's reset-method?
>
> http://struts.apache.org/api/org/apa...ServletRequest)
>

> Yours,
>
> Jouko
> raj wrote:
>
>> hi,
>> I have a struts web application. the JSP page in the application is
>> retaining the values previously entered in the input fields whenever I
>> run the page on the server. The fileds become blank only when I restrat
>> the server. But I want this to happen each time I load the page.
>> can someone help me with this?
>> thanks,
>> raj

Try setting the scope of your form bean to request in your action mapping.

Regards
Michael Sars Norum

raj

thanks! it worked