Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Send style sheet as an attachement in a mail

Send style sheet as an attachement in a mail

subhadeep.de@gmail.com

Hi All,

I am facing a problem while sending a html file using javamail.

The html contains refernces to some style sheet classes but those does
not get applied when I view the html in the mail.

I have also attached the CSS file that contains the style sheet classes
and have changed the <link href="images/style.css"> tags to <link
href="cid:style.css"> in the html to refer to the attached CSS file.

Does any one have a solution for this?

Regards,
SDe

GaryM

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> I have also attached the CSS file that contains the style sheet
> classes and have changed the <link href="images/style.css"> tags
> to <link href="cid:style.css"> in the html to refer to the
> attached CSS file.

When you attach the style sheet are you setting the Content Disposition
to 'inline'?