Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to access an HTML control from applet....

How to access an HTML control from applet....

dwurity@gmail.com

Hi-

I am developing one application which loads an applet in a browser,
and applet loaded and started.

Now how can I access the html control in the web page, where my applet
is loaded and running.

Simply, I want to place one HTML edit control, and an applet,and I want
my applet to set some value to the edit control.

Thanks in advance,
dwurity

Chris Smith

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am developing one application which loads an applet in a browser,
> and applet loaded and started.
>
> Now how can I access the html control in the web page, where my applet
> is loaded and running.
>
> Simply, I want to place one HTML edit control, and an applet,and I want
> my applet to set some value to the edit control.

Google for LiveConnect

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

dwurity@gmail.com

???

Dotty

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> ???

Go ask your mom to look in her ipo paperwork how to run a google search.