Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Free Webhosting from me

Free Webhosting from me

Jason

Hello, if you all would like free webhosting, I will give it to you.┬*┬*I┬*have
a large reseller account with a lot of space that I really don't need.┬*┬*If
you would like a free account with however much space you want, nothing
unreasonable though, please contact me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)┬*┬*If┬*you┬*want
the webhosting, please email me and I will set it up, host has PHP, MYSQL,
Fantastico, Cpanel, SMTP, POP, and much more.┬*┬*Go┬*ahead┬*and┬*email┬*me┬*and┬*if
you can as a favor to me, please sign up for my free minimac link at
http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15356428┬*┬*And┬*if┬*you┬*do┬*that,┬*I┬*would
greatly appriciate it.

Thank you,
Jason

Also if you want to IM me for quicker setup, jason15975346 on AIM.