Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Stand alone popup window

Stand alone popup window

rob@natltc.com

I have an asp.net datagrid that contains various hyperlinks to web
sites. I would like some of these links to be popup windows. Can the
javascript popup window stand alone. It other words, can I open a page
that simply opens as a popup window?
Thanks for any help.

Malte

> I have an asp.net datagrid that contains various hyperlinks to web
> sites. I would like some of these links to be popup windows. Can the
> javascript popup window stand alone. It other words, can I open a page
> that simply opens as a popup window?
> Thanks for any help.

Surely, there must be a javascript newsgroup somewhere?

stand alone executable using pp doesn't stand alone Plotinus Perl Misc 2 12-17-2004 01:09 AM
Suite or stand alone? Caploc Firefox 2 11-10-2004 09:48 PM
IAS fails with certs from Stand Alone CA Harrison Midkiff Wireless Networking 2 07-22-2004 09:45 PM
Main Advantages i get when i do a stand alone app in .Net rather than in VB. Punya Narra ASP .Net 5 02-17-2004 12:02 PM
Install AD, DNS, DHCP on an isolated stand alone pc? Javier GP MCSE 5 09-30-2003 12:42 AM

Advertisments