Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > WIping archive jar

WIping archive jar

TXZZ

yeah ig ot osme viruses in my archive jar it wont screw up anything too
much if I wipe the entire jar will it?

Dotty

spelling?
"TXZZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> yeah ig ot osme viruses in my archive jar it wont screw up anything too
> much if I wipe the entire jar will it?

Thomas Weidenfeller

Dotty wrote:
> "TXZZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>>yeah ig ot osme viruses in my archive jar it wont screw up anything too
>>much if I wipe the entire jar will it?
>>

> spelling?

No, AOL. Via google groups. What do you expect?

/Thomas

--
The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:

Roland

On 15-2-2005 9:48, Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:

> Dotty wrote:
>
>> "TXZZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>
>>> yeah ig ot osme viruses in my archive jar it wont screw up anything too
>>> much if I wipe the entire jar will it?
>>>

>> spelling?

> No, AOL. Via google groups. What do you expect?
>
> /Thomas

Or it's the virus in his jar file that already has hit him severely
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
___ ___
/__/ w_/ /__/
/ \ /_/ / \

TXZZ

I delete my archive jar anyway. I am guessing that none of the above 3
psoters are american. MY computer experience have taught me that
non-americans are the most unhelpful people in the world. Or at least
europeans.

Roland

On 16-2-2005 1:39, TXZZ wrote:
> I delete my archive jar anyway.

Then good luck with that.
> I am guessing that none of the above 3
> psoters are american.

Maybe you are right and maybe you're not.
> MY computer experience have taught me that
> non-americans are the most unhelpful people in the world. Or at least
> europeans.

OK, your experience is apparently different from mine.

[I guess, you would have gotten more help if you had told which archive
jar you were referring to.]
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
___ ___
/__/ w_/ /__/
/ \ /_/ / \

TXZZ

hint: I posted this at a java newsgroup for a reason

Roland

On 16-2-2005 12:06, TXZZ wrote:

> hint: I posted this at a java newsgroup for a reason

Still, you haven't told us which archive jar you were referring to
(location? does it belong to some application?). You can't expect much
help if we don't get this information.
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter