Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Problem with ejbdoclet--generated bean code is inheriting from "phantom" code...

Problem with ejbdoclet--generated bean code is inheriting from "phantom" code...

mwkohout@gmail.com

Hello-I'm fairly new to xdoclet and I'm having a problem where xdoclet
is creating the home/remote interfaces incorrectly and I don't know
why.

Here is my xdoclet code:

* @ejb.bean
* name = "housing/MealPlanOptionServiceEjb"
* type = "Stateless"
* jndi-name ="MealPlanOptionServiceEjbHome"
* xlocal-jndi-name="MealPlanOptionServiceEjbLocalHome"
* remote-business-interface="MealPlanOptionService"
* xlocal-business-interface="MealPlanOptionServiceLocal"
* @ejb.home
* extends="javax.ejb.EJBHome"
* local-extends="javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome"
* @ejb.interface
* extends="javax.ejb.EJBObject"
* local-extends="javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject"
*/

here is an example from the generated sourcefiles:

MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImplHome:
public interface MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImplHome
extends edu.mnscu.common.ejb.BaseSessionHome
{
public static final String
COMP_NAME="java:comp/env/ejb/MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImpl";
public static final String JNDI_NAME="MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImpl";

public edu.mnscu.housing.business.MealPlanOptionServiceEj bImplRemote
create()
throws javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException ;

}

As you can see, the Home interface is extending this BaseSessionHome
class. I don't know where it's getting this classname.

thanks for any help anyone would be able to provide...

Mike Kohout