Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > REQUIREMENT in BANGALORE for freelance consultants in STRUTS+JAVA+ORACLE..

REQUIREMENT in BANGALORE for freelance consultants in STRUTS+JAVA+ORACLE..

Viv

Looking for a person to take up a half done project and run with it till the
end.

The end is not too far only 1 month away.

The primary requirements for the type of person/s is

Platform Red hat Linux.

1.Must have worked using struts for atleast 1 year and proficient in Struts

2.Must be very proficient in Oracle on Linux

3.Must be able to setup configure and run Oracle on Linux.

4.Must be able to set up Apache Tomcat 3.3 (We are running Struts on Tomcat
3.3) on Linux

5.Must be proficient in Java and JSP.

6.Must be proficient in HTML.

We can give 1 or 2 days for this person/s to pull together for all setups.
Tomcat, Oracle, Linux, Sturts. Etc.

We can give all the table creation scripts for the tables we need.

To asses feasibility we will give only 1 or 2 screens to implement
initially. We will give 1 day for implementing the test screens.

Location: BANGALORE, INDIA

Contact: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)