Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Differently Coloured Text in one textual area

Differently Coloured Text in one textual area

arun.hallan@gmail.com

Hi,

I know this may have been answered before, but i am confused as to if
these answers only concern entering new colored text into a textual
area.

What i want to do is take a stream (or whatever is needed) from an xml
file, colour the text differently according to whether it is a tag or a
value or whatever, then output it in some textual area.

Can someone tell me the best way to go about this?

Thanks

Andrew Thompson

On 10 Feb 2005 20:11:04 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Can someone tell me the best way to go about this?

1. Find the best group for the topic.
[ <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#cljg> ]

2. ...

--
Andrew Thompson

dwurity@gmail.com

Hi-

You have to use JTextPane,Document and AttributeSets to use multi
color .

cross-platform coloured text in terminal Jonathan Hartley Python 4 04-20-2010 12:12 AM
Cross-platform: Coloured text, Networking, Multithreading Tomás Ó hÉilidhe C Programming 34 11-14-2008 09:41 PM
coloured text in console Ghai C++ 4 04-19-2006 10:06 PM
Blue coloured text beneath folders. g saul Computer Support 10 10-02-2005 02:26 PM
coloured text... sudip C Programming 4 07-07-2005 01:41 AM

Advertisments