Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Ant Utilities?

Ant Utilities?

Marcus Leon

I'm working on a project that has Ant files broken into sub ant files
which makes it hard to follow the flow. Are there any good utilities
to read these files?

I'd like something that would fill in variable names with the values
that were set in another ant file.

Thanks

Bryce

On 4 Feb 2005 14:01:49 -0800, "Marcus Leon" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'm working on a project that has Ant files broken into sub ant files
>which makes it hard to follow the flow. Are there any good utilities
>to read these files?
>
>I'd like something that would fill in variable names with the values
>that were set in another ant file.

Eclipse does a nice job.

--
now with more cowbell