Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > invoking method by name

invoking method by name

imran

hi,

Thanks Mr Thomas, i have try your suggestion to use this code:

int gggg(Double d, String s)
partypes[0] = Double.class;
partypes[1] = String.class;
arglist[0] = new Double(37.123);
arglist[1] = "efgebeasqaff";

There are some error at return value. How can i modify the code to
display value String and Double because there some error to return
this value. If i use integer, its running well. I welcome everybody
who know the solution.

Thank you..