Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how can you read displayed values?

how can you read displayed values?

changewebsite@yahoo.com

If for example, there is a java application that generates values such
as text and numbers, how can another application read the values that
the java application diplays? Does anyone have any idea? I am working
in Visual Basic.

klynn47@comcast.net

You can redirect standard output.

Virgil Green

> If for example, there is a java application that generates values such
> as text and numbers, how can another application read the values that
> the java application diplays? Does anyone have any idea? I am
> working in Visual Basic.

Are you talking about how to parse the formatted data or how to gain access
to the device upon which the data is displayed?

--
Virgil