Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Is there a jakarta.poi. HSSFSheet.getLastColumn method?

Is there a jakarta.poi. HSSFSheet.getLastColumn method?

TheAmitha

Hello,
I need to obtain the number of the last column of an Excel spreadsheet.
I know that there is a hssfSheet.getLastRow() method. I wonder if there
is any way to get the last column?
Is there an hssfSheet.getLastColumn() method?

Thanks a lot,
Toboja

Toboja

Actually - just found out that I can use hssfRow.getLastCellNum() -
I might be able to just use this.
Toboja