Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > thread dump on linux machine

thread dump on linux machine

tracy

Does anybody know how to get thread dump (stack trace of all threads) on
a linux machine of a java process running in background?

-pratibha

Alexey Shklyaev

As far as I remember you should use the following command:

kill -3 <pid>

"tracy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody know how to get thread dump (stack trace of all threads) on
> a linux machine of a java process running in background?
>
> -pratibha

ajX

Here is a shell script to take and save thread dump in a text file. I have written a shell script to take the thread dump automatically.

visit : http://www.technotechi.com/2012/12/s...read-dump.html

It might help you.