Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > GeoTools 2.0 problem with LINE_CAP_ROUND

GeoTools 2.0 problem with LINE_CAP_ROUND

cc

Hi,
I want set geometry property in StyleBuilder.createLineSymbolizer() method
with this java code:

StyleBuilder builder = new StyleBuilder();
LineSymbolizer ls1 = builder.createLineSymbolizer(Color.BLACK, 10,
StyleBuilder.LINE_CAP_ROUND);
Style style= builder.createStyle();
style.addFeatureTypeStyle(builder.createFeatureTyp eStyle(null,
builder.createRule(ls1)));

bat this not work.

You can help me?

Carlo

Thomas Fritsch

cc wrote:
> Hi,
> I want set geometry property in StyleBuilder.createLineSymbolizer() method
> with this java code:
>
> StyleBuilder builder = new StyleBuilder();
> LineSymbolizer ls1 = builder.createLineSymbolizer(Color.BLACK, 10,
> StyleBuilder.LINE_CAP_ROUND);
> Style style= builder.createStyle();
> style.addFeatureTypeStyle(builder.createFeatureTyp eStyle(null,
> builder.createRule(ls1)));
>
> bat this not work.

Exactly how does it not work?

Is it not compilable? If so, what compiler error do you get, and where?
Throws it an exception? If so, what exception do you get, and where?
Does it work, but in another way as you expected? If so, what did you
get, and how differs it from what you expected?

I don't want to be rude, but also see
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html#LUTUS

> You can help me?
>
> Carlo