Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need help on SSLEngine

Need help on SSLEngine

Kiran Kumar Kamineni

Do any of you have any sample code or links to sample code that implements
SSL based NIO using SSLEngine.
My program is looping in the hand shaking, infinitely.

Andrew Thompson

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:26:11 +0530, Kiran Kumar Kamineni wrote:
> My program is looping in the hand shaking, infinitely.

Maybe it is just *very* friendly.

--
Andrew Thompson

Esmond Pitt

Kiran Kumar Kamineni wrote:
> Do any of you have any sample code or links to sample code that implements
> SSL based NIO using SSLEngine.
> My program is looping in the hand shaking, infinitely.

There is two sample program described at
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/...SLEngineSample

They are provided in your JDK at
<jdk-home>/samples/sslengine/SSLEngineSimpleDemo.java (I think) and
<jdk-home>/samples/nio/server

Both are somewhat limited, e.g. the NIO-based HTTP server only does one
handshake, but it will get you started.

The SSLEngine is a very tricky thing to use well.

EJP

SSLEngine Mike Schilling Java 5 09-15-2009 08:26 AM
Help Help. I really need some help with this =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= ASP .Net 3 01-31-2007 09:33 PM
UDP and SSLEngine ChrisWSU Java 2 11-07-2006 08:07 AM
SSLengine's task EdwardH Java 5 08-23-2006 06:07 AM