Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > output directory in netbeans 4.0

output directory in netbeans 4.0

Daniel

Hi all,

I know it's a bit of a simple question, but I have not been able to
change the output directory (where the .class files get put after I
compile the source) in Netbeans 4.0 (Win XP). I've tried right clicking
on the project name, selecting properties and then looking at the
options under build, but could not find anyplace that let me specify an
output directory.

Thanks in advance.