Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Where goes System.out.println output in Sun Applicat.Server ?

Where goes System.out.println output in Sun Applicat.Server ?

Thomas Stien

I am new to the Sun WebServer. From other App/WebServers (e.g.JBoss) I know
that the start command line window is the console to which all the System.out.println's
from Java programs are direced. But the start up procedure for the (newest)
Sun AppServer finishes after the successful start (under WinXP).

So how do I open a console to look the SOP's?

Thomas

Sun Java goes GPL thingy NZ Computing 4 11-14-2006 12:20 PM
Ruby Goes to the Sun James Britt Ruby 10 04-10-2006 10:08 AM
Sun Updates Sun Java Availability Suite, Adds Sun Cluster Advanced Edition for Oracle Real Application Clusters Deployments technology_post@yahoo.com Java 0 04-05-2006 04:29 AM
After Sun goes out Russel Harvey Java 6 10-11-2003 09:12 AM
[SUN] Discounts from Sun Developer Network bookstore James Cham Java 0 07-21-2003 03:24 PM

Advertisments