Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JMF Manager.createDataSource() and Resource URLs

JMF Manager.createDataSource() and Resource URLs

Dan Weber

Currently I am getting a URL from Class.getResource() for a wav file in
the same directory.

So here is what happens:

If I feed Manager.createDataSource from JMF the Resource URL it fails
and says unable to locate Data Source

If I feed Manager.createDataSource a url to a webserver with the same
file it works fine.

How can I work around this?

Dan

Dan Weber

Here is the documentation for the Manager class --

http://java.sun.com/products/java-me...a/Manager.html
Dan