Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to add double key listener

how to add double key listener

SaintSpeak

hi,
i want to catch the key event when SHIFT+TAB are pressed simultaneously
to shift focus to the previous focusable component. the key event is
caught on a JComboBox. if somebody knows the code to do so plz post it.
thanx in advance.

ByteCoder

SaintSpeak wrote:
> hi,
> i want to catch the key event when SHIFT+TAB are pressed simultaneously
> to shift focus to the previous focusable component. the key event is
> caught on a JComboBox. if somebody knows the code to do so plz post it.
> thanx in advance.

Here you go:
"How to write a key-listener"
<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/events/keylistener.html>
and:
"How to use the focus subsystem"
<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/misc/focus.html>

It might be a little more than you expected or wanted, but at least
you'll understand when you've read it. It is actually quite easy when
you get the hang of it.

--
- ByteCoder - ...I see stupid people