Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How Web Service get container context???

How Web Service get container context???

TDOR

I have a webservice that need to read files relative to the root of
the webapp that it is deployed in. Looking into apache axis and oracle
web services frameworks I just cant find any method to get the
container/ or servlet context to read its path. How can it be done?

Sudsy

TDOR wrote:
> I have a webservice that need to read files relative to the root of
> the webapp that it is deployed in. Looking into apache axis and oracle
> web services frameworks I just cant find any method to get the
> container/ or servlet context to read its path. How can it be done?

ServletContext#getRealPath( String path )