Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Serializing HTML document and resources to the HTML renderer

Serializing HTML document and resources to the HTML renderer

unbending

Situation:
- HTML document and resources (images) stored in a database
- HTML renderer (the Swing component)

How can I feed the document and all it's accompanying resources to the
renderer correctly? I can see how to feed it the document, but what
about the resources? I don't want to limit myself to images, but I'm
starting out with them.

Thank you in advance.