Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > form in JEditorPane

form in JEditorPane

Ike

If I have a URL displayed in a JEditorPane, and that URL has a HTML FORM in
it, is there a means whereby I can cause the SUBMIT button on the form to be
invoked via the Java Component that holds the JEditorPane ? What I'm
wondering is if I cannot force the Submit button in the form to be invoked
from an ActionListener in Java. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences
with this? Thanks, Ike

Andrew Thompson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 03:18:55 GMT, Ike wrote:

> ..is there a means whereby I can cause the SUBMIT button on the form to be
> invoked via the Java Component that holds the JEditorPane ?

Have the button clicked programatically, as opposed to being clicked
by the user? Why? What end effect are you trying to achieve?

--
Andrew Thompson

JEditorPane not displaying result of html form via GET / POST ELSID Software Java 0 07-25-2004 06:23 PM
print content of JEditorPane GALZ Java 0 10-30-2003 12:20 PM
JEditorPane supports mutlipart/form-data? slc Java 0 10-27-2003 08:46 AM
JEditorPane: HTML show with simple navigate without mouse Romano Signorelli Java 0 07-31-2003 01:47 PM
Extract JEditorPane from swing jar Thang Nguyen Java 1 07-24-2003 04:25 AM

Advertisments