Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > java&php

java&php

codemaster

is there a way to pass data from java application to php-script?

codemaster

stupid question java.io.FileOutputStream
"codemaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti
viestissä:JOowd.1008$(E-Mail Removed) et...

booxplode@yahoo.com

codemaster wrote:
> is there a way to pass data from java application to php-script?

Couple ways: java.net.URL, or execute the php
program as a commmand-line app.

--Joe

codemaster

>or execute the php
> program as a commmand-line app.

hows that done?

Ike

Do an http post. Search the archives on this newsgroup under "php http post
ike" and you will find the source code to do this. Its a great
solution! -Ike

"codemaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JOowd.1008$(E-Mail Removed)...
> is there a way to pass data from java application to php-script?

Michael Rauscher

codemaster wrote:
>>or execute the php
>>program as a commmand-line app.

> hows that done?

Have a look at Runtime.exec(...) and Process, both found in java.lang.

Bye
Michael

Ike

In FACT, I'm so sick of dealing with servlets that act quirky, I think I
may bypass servlets altogether from now on for this type of solution! -Ike

news:OHrwd.1573$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...