Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > static function to change Component properties application-wide

static function to change Component properties application-wide

Gert

I know there is a way to change the properties for all,
for example, JComboBox components used in an application, with just one
function call to a static library.
Does anyone here know which function I mean?

Andrew Thompson

On 16 Dec 2004 15:22:44 -0800, Gert wrote:

> Does anyone here know which function I mean?

Maybe somebody on the other group to which you multi-posted, does.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

--
Andrew Thompson

Ann

"Gert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I know there is a way to change the properties for all,
> for example, JComboBox components used in an application, with just one
> function call to a static library.
> Does anyone here know which function I mean?

you mean this one

UIManager.put("TabbedPane.background", myBLUE);

Gert

That's the one thanks!