Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Game Development SDK (Shadowed Horizons)

Java Game Development SDK (Shadowed Horizons)

Greg Brown

Hello,
I have just released my first Java version of my Gaming SDK on
Sourceforge,
I am actively seeking assistance with this project, and apologize for
the mass USENET posting, but please check out the link if you are
interested, and feel free to contact me, or post your thoughts in
response to this.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/shadowed

Andrew Thompson

On 16 Dec 2004 10:28:57 -0800, Greg Brown wrote:

> ..and apologize for the mass USENET posting,

X-post, if it is really justified.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

--
Andrew Thompson