Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help for Windows CE

Help for Windows CE

Fabrizio

Hi
I'm a student and I need to develope an application in java for
Windows CE.
Now I've installed on my pc Eclipse and a sun virtual machine for
windows XP.
My question is: What I can do in order to use my eclipse for develope
an application for my pocket pc with windows CE?
How I can do for make graphical applicationin windows CE? Under
Windows I use the VE plugin but under winCE what I can do for this
problem?

thank very much for all people who help me!
Fabrizio Dominici

Andrew Thompson

On 15 Dec 2004 06:37:12 -0800, Fabrizio wrote:

> Sub: Please help me it's urgent

Please..
- refrain from sounding needy.
- realise that your time concerns are yours alone, and
probably exacerbated by bad planning and/or procrastination.
(You will be answered as, when and if people feel like it.)
- refrain from multi-posting *
- see the answer I already gave you on 'the other group'

* <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

--
Andrew Thompson