Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Cannot reply message

Cannot reply message

vizlab

Dear all:
Each time I want to reply the message posted by others,
it always says:
"Unable to retrieve message http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)".
And I have to post a new message.
Why?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Chris Smith

vizlab <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dear all:
> Each time I want to reply the message posted by others,
> it always says:
> "Unable to retrieve message (E-Mail Removed)".
> And I have to post a new message.
> Why?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.

I don't know, but this is a problem that can probably be better
addressed by the folks over at Google. It's not a general problem with
USENET or with this group.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation