Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Interpreters-Compilers books?

Java Interpreters-Compilers books?

Hrvoje Blazevic

Are there any good books on Interpreter/Compiler implementing in Java?

-- Hrvoje

greg@alcorgrp.com

check out this site...

https://javacc.dev.java.net/

greg

Hrvoje Blazevic wrote:
> Are there any good books on Interpreter/Compiler implementing in

Java?

> -- Hrvoje

Paul Cager

Hrvoje Blazevic wrote:
> Are there any good books on Interpreter/Compiler implementing in

Java?

> -- Hrvoje

I liked "Programming Language Processors in Java" by David Watt and
Deryck Brown. Very easy to read, encourages good programming style.