Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Servlet Context Problem

Servlet Context Problem

bighead4694@hotmail.com

Hi everybody,

I am starter for the JSP/Servlet programming. I got a problem here. I
have a several bean classes here. I want one of the bean classes detect
the context from the root. Is there any way to achieve it?
Thanks!
Bighead