Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Tomcat admin web app?

Tomcat admin web app?

coder

When i click on the tomcat administration link at the default tomcat
page, i get:
"Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by
default. Download and install the "admin" package to use it."

I have tried and tried,but didnt find a download site for "admin
package"

Can anyone help me?

Chris Smith

coder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> When i click on the tomcat administration link at the default tomcat
> page, i get:
> "Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by
> default. Download and install the "admin" package to use it."
>
> I have tried and tried,but didnt find a download site for "admin
> package"

There are admin packages for 5.5.4 and 5.5.5-alpha at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi right next to the main
downloads.

--
www.designacourse.com