Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Auto submit Struts form every 'n seconds

Auto submit Struts form every 'n seconds

davout

Does anybody know of way of having a Struts form auto submit itself every
'n' seconds?

I'm trying to build a form that reports back on the progress of an
asynchronously executing task.

Nate

I don't think stuts has any built-in functionality for this, but you
could easily implement this using Javascript on your jsp (that your
struts form is using).

davout

Answering my own question here... but I wonder whether the <meta> tag will
achieve what I'm looking for, like...

news:41b48bf8$0$1622$(E-Mail Removed). ..