Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Architect Required Immediately

Java Architect Required Immediately

donald.lascelle@sympatico.ca

Java Architect,

We currently have an opening for an Architect. The ability to work in
an agile environment is a must.

Skills Required as a "MUST HAVE"

· Master's degree preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in one of:
Engineering, Computer Science or Math
· Experience using object-oriented programming languages & concepts
(6+ yrs).
· Fluency in Java (3+ yrs), XML, Smalltalk, UML, HTTP, TCP/IP, HTML,
Windows, UNIX, Servlets.
· Experience designing or developing distributed applications (5+
years).
· Intense problem solving abilities
· Ability to interact with clients and lead user requirements
definition from concept to application architecture
· Proven track record of technical proficiency
· Ability to work independently
· Diverse outside interests
· Project management experience
· Research skills
"Nice to have" skills:
· Experience with Extreme Programming or other agile practices

Please forward your resume to attention:
Donald Lascelle
www.Objectsearch.com

xarax

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Java Architect,
>
> We currently have an opening for an Architect. The ability to work in
> an agile environment is a must.
>
> Skills Required as a "MUST HAVE"
>
> Master's degree preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in one of:
> Engineering, Computer Science or Math
> Experience using object-oriented programming languages & concepts
> (6+ yrs).
> Fluency in Java (3+ yrs), XML, Smalltalk, UML, HTTP, TCP/IP, HTML,
> Windows, UNIX, Servlets.
> Experience designing or developing distributed applications (5+
> years).
> Intense problem solving abilities
> Ability to interact with clients and lead user requirements
> definition from concept to application architecture
> Proven track record of technical proficiency
> Ability to work independently
> Diverse outside interests
> Project management experience
> Research skills
> "Nice to have" skills:
> Experience with Extreme Programming or other agile practices
>
> Please forward your resume to attention:
> Donald Lascelle
> (E-Mail Removed)
> www.Objectsearch.com

Well, now we know what you want and when you want it. What are
you willing to pay for it?

John Harlow

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Java Architect,
>
> We currently have an opening for an Architect. The ability to work in
> an agile environment is a must.

What is the problem you need to solve?