Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Date parser for W3 "dateTime" format

Date parser for W3 "dateTime" format

Jacob

Does anyone have the few lines of code for creating a
DateFormat of the W3 "dateTime" format:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#dateTime
?

It is almost straight forward, but a few optional
components must be accounted for, and there is an issue
on time zone as well.

Thanks!

Ann

"Jacob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UAkrd.19656$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have the few lines of code for creating a
> DateFormat of the W3 "dateTime" format:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#dateTime
> ?
>
> It is almost straight forward, but a few optional
> components must be accounted for, and there is an issue
> on time zone as well.
>
> Thanks!

Google says

http://jigsaw.w3.org/Doc/Programmer/...ateParser.html