Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java TV API works only with windows NT 4.0 Version?

Java TV API works only with windows NT 4.0 Version?

samindla venkateswar rao

Hi all,
In java tv api reference implementation it was asked to use windows NT
4.0 Version. I'm using windows 2000 with Service Pack 4. Does Java TV
API works only with windows NT 4.0 Version?
Please answer......
Thanks,
venkatesh

Ann

"samindla venkateswar rao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Hi all,
> In java tv api reference implementation it was asked to use windows NT
> 4.0 Version. I'm using windows 2000 with Service Pack 4. Does Java TV
> API works only with windows NT 4.0 Version?
> Please answer......
> Thanks,
> venkatesh

Try it, most NT 4.0 stuff works on 2000.