Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Why Struts Flow Overview is empty in MyEclipse?

Why Struts Flow Overview is empty in MyEclipse?

jacksu

I enabled the struts in myeclipse, created struts module, struts forms
and action, but I couldn't enable the "Struts Flow Overview" as
described in "http://www.myeclipseide.com/ContentExpress-display-ceid-55.html".

The menu "View" either all disabled or not showing at all.

Any suggestion on that?

Thanks.

Riyad

Jack,
I'd encourage you to post your question to the MyEclipse support
forums here:
http://www.myeclipseide.com/modules....BB2&file=index

Also you might want to check out the new documentation covering major
functionalities just incase the answer is there and easily accessible:
http://www.myeclipseide.com/ContentE...y-ceid-67.html

Also try right-clicking on your struts-config.xml file and make sure
you are opening it with the "MyEclipse Struts Editor" and not the XML
editor or other editor. Then you should see two tabs at the bottom of
the editor "Source" and "Design".

Best,
Riyad