Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Enterprise Reporting Solution

Enterprise Reporting Solution

Don

Hi There,
I am looking for an open source reporting tool that i can use to
generate the usual report formats. The tool must be robust and manage
high load. the tool will also be used bye quartz scheduler so it must
be able to handle many threads of execution.
Any help of suggestion on a tool that would suit would be great.

Brock Heinz

Check out Jasper:

http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/

There are also a number of designer tools to modify your Jasper
templates. I believe there are a few posted at sourceforge as well.

Brock

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Don) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) m>...
> Hi There,
> I am looking for an open source reporting tool that i can use to
> generate the usual report formats. The tool must be robust and manage
> high load. the tool will also be used bye quartz scheduler so it must
> be able to handle many threads of execution.
> Any help of suggestion on a tool that would suit would be great.

Cindi Jenkins

Would be interesting if Jasper had a portlet implementation...