Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > tomcal/xsl - problems with xsl:include

tomcal/xsl - problems with xsl:include

Klaus Friese

Hi,

i have a servlet and i'm creating my HTML output with XSLT and XML.
It's working fine with tomcat 3.3 and at the moment i am trying to
transfer my servlet to tomcat 4 and 5.
Now i have a problem with <xsl:include>. When i'm using include (or
import), tomcat is throwing an exception:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationExcept ion:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationExcept ion:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.xml.utils.URI$MalformedURIException: No scheme found in URI
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl. newTransformer(Line
767) in TransformerFactoryImpl.java

I can insert the file in my main XSL file an it works fine, so the
problem must be the <xsl:include>.

This is my XSL-Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlnssl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"