Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Anyone know of a good JSP Java host to test new shopping cart application?

Anyone know of a good JSP Java host to test new shopping cart application?

emma wykes

Hi All,

I am relatively new to JSP / Java beans and have a shopping cart which I
have tested on resin at home and wondered if anyone knew of a good host
which could help with any initial problems should there be any with my
webapp.

regards and thanks in advance.

Jim Ascroft