Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Where is source code for Struts 1.1?

Where is source code for Struts 1.1?

Andrew Hammer

Does anyone know where I can obtain the source code for Struts 1.1?
Now that Struts is an Apache project (not Jakarta) I can't find the
source (or bianry) distributions for previous versions.

Sudsy

Andrew Hammer wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can obtain the source code for Struts 1.1?
> Now that Struts is an Apache project (not Jakarta) I can't find the
> source (or bianry) distributions for previous versions.

Do you know how to use a browser?! Seriously, on the off chance that
it had somehow disappeared (highly unlikely!), I went to
jakarta.apache.org. A grand total of 5 (count 'em!) clicks located
the following:
<http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/source>
It took you longer to post the question (and me the reply) that it
did to navigate the links, clearly labelled as they were...