Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > c output doesn't show up through JNI?

c output doesn't show up through JNI?

Kay

Hi, all:

The standard outputs(screen output) from the c libraray I am using usually
don't show up or show up very late. I guess it's related to how the c
library outputs to the standard device, maybe they used buffered stream or
something. But it's not my code so I cannot change it. Is there anything I
can do at the Java side to force the c output to show up?

thanks,
-Kay

show calendar show clock tony Cisco 1 09-18-2006 07:13 AM
show all files in the directory, but how to show directory control?? strutsng@gmail.com HTML 1 09-30-2005 07:32 AM
TO show or NOT to show Matt ASP .Net 1 05-02-2005 09:07 PM
to show image or to show flash Disco Octopus HTML 7 05-14-2004 06:27 AM
Command "show run" does not show all interfaces Peter Jonas Cisco 3 01-05-2004 12:13 AM

Advertisments