Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > sun.net.ftp.FtpClient

sun.net.ftp.FtpClient

Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni

Hi all,

I am new to this group.. and was wondering if there are any documentation
or api references for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class..?

basically i want to know all the methods that i can use and their
description..

Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni

A. Bolmarcich

On 2004-11-15, Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this group.. and was wondering if there are any documentation
> or api references for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class..?

There is no official documentation for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class.

> basically i want to know all the methods that i can use and their
> description..

You should not directly use any of the methods. The sun.* packages
are not part of the supported public interface. They are used
internally by some versions of Java to implement the public interface.
For more information, see

http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/faq...-packages.html