Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to setup JBoss for JMS (not MDB-JMS) ?

How to setup JBoss for JMS (not MDB-JMS) ?

Thomas Stein

How do I setup JBoss for JMS ?

I don't want to create a MessageDrivenBean MDB
but a simple producer and a simple consumer java class.
In some tutorial it is said that this scenario requires to start the J2EE server with

j2eeadmin -addJmsDestination MyQueue queue

and to list all available Jms Queues by

j2eeadmin -listJmsDestination

But these commands seems to be suitable only for on the Sun Web Server.
How to I write those commands under JBoss?

Is there a way to setup a JMS queue from java or do I have to change
a XML property file?

Thomas

implementing or using jms or running jms without application server ravinder.ggl@gmail.com Java 0 06-26-2007 10:26 AM
JBOSS and JMS pb Hugo Java 0 11-03-2004 02:03 PM
JBoss JMS and Oracle Marty Java 0 06-13-2004 02:48 PM
Jboss JMS Max Java 0 04-19-2004 03:43 PM
JMS: JBoss to Weblogic messaging Mayor Curley Java 0 08-25-2003 01:44 AM

Advertisments